Want I should?

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 17:32:00 UTC 2007

Well here's another person's origin story about it. Not sure how accurate it
is.

"The origin is Koniówka, a small village in the south of Poland near
Zakopane.  The Polish phrase from which it derives is "Nov shmoz kapop?""

http://groups.google.co.zw/group/alt.fan.cecil-adams/browse_thread/thread/cc02fac9beafec38/17ac94cfaa6687b2

Scot

http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001