A quote from Molly

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Fri Feb 2 01:18:37 UTC 2007

Probably not quite the kind of thing you sought, Barry, but here's one to
keep in your heart:
    "So keep fightin' for freedom and  justice, beloveds, but don't you
forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your  laughter ring forth. Be
outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the  oddities that
freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and  celebratin'
the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after  how
much fun it was."
  If I had a flag, I'd have it at half-mast now.  She was a darling.
AM