Decoding in XXI Cent

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Tue Feb 6 01:17:22 UTC 2007

Perhaps easier than running down whose Latin was involved  in the faeces et
urinam, would be deciphering  the "=?iso-2022-jp?B?"  (Quotation marks
added)with which about 15% of my spam is  headed.  It may be in the sender
or the subject heading, but it is always the first group of characters & is
followed by more varied gibberish.  I think it has turned up half-a-dozen
times already, today.  The time stamp is sometimes -0500   but can be
nearly anything. Lots of identical spam does show up , but I don't think
anything else comes close to the number of repetitions of this (?) phrase.
AM