OT re "fact" = proposition, nonfact

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Fri Feb 9 11:47:26 UTC 2007

I believe there was another recent instance in New Hampshire with a
faculty member adhering to the conspiracy theory as well. It merited
just a sidebar blurb in the Worcester paper, I don't know what
coverage it might have received in the Globe. My recollection is
that this instance involved a tenured faculty member. Honestly, I
never associated that conspiracy theory with "liberalism."

---Amy West