Help Needed Please

Jamie Landers jme1283 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 27 17:33:09 UTC 2007

Firstly, I would like to say that I am not trying to utilize anyone as a way
to achieve work.  My group and I have found it difficult to find any
research on our topic.  My professor advised me to join this list serve in
hopes that someone out there could point me in the right direction as far as
research.  I was not trying to "fish" for someone to do my project for me
and am honestly apalled by some people's responses to an undergraduate
asking for some help.
My group has lined up an interview with a lawyer, has obtained a court
transcript where a defendant tries to represent himself, but we are finding
it difficult to find any sources out there pertaining to our topic.  One
gentleman provided a list of sources that he thought may be useful and I
appreciate this greatly!  Thank you.  As to anyone else who feels that I am
trying to steal your information/research/time, please just do not reply to
my query.  That is all that I am asking for from anyone.  It is quite
ridiculous to write a diatribe as to why people should not help out others.
Thank you.