Hairapy & Pluto (WOTY)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 6 06:21:47 UTC 2007

Pluto? Not my choice; glad I don't waste my time with these things.
I just heard an annoying commercial for "hairapy" (therapy for your hair,  by
Sunsilk). Gotta be most annoying of 2006, IMHO.
(Trademark)
    Word Mark HAIRAPY
Goods and Services IC 003. US 001 004 006 050 051 052. G & S: hair shampoo
and  conditioner  Standard Characters Claimed   Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD
CHARACTER MARK  Design Search Code   Serial Number 78833527  Filing Date March
9, 2006  Current Filing Basis 1B  Original Filing Basis 1B  Owner (APPLICANT)
Walden-Hays, Inc. CORPORATION NEW YORK 853 Broadway New  York NEW YORK 10003
Attorney of Record Gregory P. Gulia  Type of Mark TRADEMARK  Register
PRINCIPAL  Live/Dead Indicator LIVE...
(Trademark)
    Word Mark HAIRAPY
Goods and Services IC 044. US 100 101. G & S: Hair and beauty salon services.
FIRST  USE: 20030901. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20030901  Standard Characters
Claimed   Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK  Design Search Code
Serial Number 78622871  Filing Date May 4, 2005  Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A  Published for Opposition January 31, 2006  Registration
Number 3085239  Registration Date April 25, 2006  Owner (REGISTRANT) Hairapy LLC
CORPORATION NEW YORK 55 Tiemann Place, #3 New  York NEW YORK 10027
(LAST LISTED OWNER) WALDEN-HAYS, INC. CORPORATION NEW YORK 853 BROADWAY  NEW
YORK NEW YORK 10003  Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED  Attorney of
Record Gregory P. Gulia  Type of Mark SERVICE MARK  Register PRINCIPAL  Live/Dead
Indicator LIVE

(Trademark)
    Word Mark AROMA HAIRAPY
Goods and Services IC 026. US 037 039 040 042 050. G & S: dried flower and
herb  filled scented hair scrunches, namely elastic covered with fabric to hold
ponytail. FIRST USE: 19950701. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19950701  Mark Drawing
Code (1) TYPED DRAWING  Design Search Code   Serial Number 78019125  Filing
Date August 1, 2000  Current Filing Basis 1A  Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition October 16, 2001  Registration Number 2527593  Registration
Date January 8, 2002  Owner (REGISTRANT) Scripps, Theresa Yanni INDIVIDUAL
UNITED STATES 1265  Fourth Avenue San Francisco CALIFORNIA 94122  Disclaimer NO
CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "AROMA" APART FROM THE  MARK AS
SHOWN  Type of Mark TRADEMARK  Register PRINCIPAL  Live/Dead Indicator LIVE