copula deletion and BEV

Seán Fitzpatrick grendel.jjf at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jan 27 19:40:33 UTC 2007

Is this different from degrees of talking White?

How smart is it to use an inappropriate dialectical variant that is an
egregious solecism in the appropriate dialect?

Seán Fitzpatrick
Stupidity should be painful
 <http://www.logomachon.blogspot.com/> http://www.logomachon.blogspot.com/