ADS website "site error"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 13:58:41 UTC 2007

In a message dated 7/3/2007 9:13:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbarrett at WORLDNEWYORK.ORG writes:

Barry,  is there a reason you're sending your message to the whole
list instead of  to me? You carbon-copy me on numerous complaints to
journalists or online  services, but this, you can't send it to me
directly? Phooey.

The  matter is simple: I updated the content management system last
night. It  took about 15 minutes. All is well.

Because this is the ADS list, and I inquired about the ADS website? Maybe
other people were having the same problem?
Because you usually (always?) warn us in advance when the website  would be
down?
Keep up the good work. Sorry about that.