Double eggcorn

Enid Pearsons e.pearsons at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 6 00:31:21 UTC 2007

Googling for information about installing two operating systems on my computer
and dual booting, I came across this on a computer forum:

"I've been told its possible to install XP on the same logical drive as Vista
but its not advised so I am not going to attempt faith."

(We can ignore the "its" problem for now.)  "Attempt faith" in Google appears
to occur in religious contexts or comments about Faith Hill, so this may be
unique.  I checked the eggcorn database and did not find this.

Enid

Enid Pearsons
Lexicographer/Editor