Iss a faw in lang witch

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 6 06:24:10 UTC 2007

While browsing through the blues in the iTunes store, I came across
the title, _I Falls_. "I Falls"?! This caught my attention and I
decided to listen to the sample. The song has a refrain that begins:

"When night falls, I feel lonesome ..."

Whichever producer it was that decided what title to give the record
obviously heard this as:

"When I falls, I feel lonesome ... "

In context, this makes no sense at all, but, hell, you know how the
colored are. Half the time, you can't tell what they're babbling
about, anyway. Like that Rodney King fellah. Funny thing, though:
understanding hiphop and rap songs is trivial.

'Scuse me while I kiiss this guy.

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens