"cigarette bat" referred to as "schoocher"?

Jeff Prucher jprucher at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 7 16:57:43 UTC 2007

--- "Douglas G. Wilson" <douglas at NB.NET> wrote:

> >(So skooch as in rhymes with hooch and then er.)
>
> I'm not familiar with it myself.
>
> One might consider "scooch" (#6) in Urbandictionary, = "marijuana": then
> "scoocher" would be reasonably natural as "something with which to do
> marijuana". However I do not at all trust Urbandictionary.
>
> In principle this can be checked: did those who used "scoocher" also
> know/use "scooch" = "marijuana"?

This turned up googling for "skootch marijuana":

Who in heck calls it cannabis? What are you? Some sort of propeller head
English major? Did you go to the University of Michigan? It's called Scootch
where I live.
http://www.cigarette.com/quitsmoking/viewtopic.php?p=992&sid=443a1d0174bf56203e6f9c13a036a394

This is also the first time I've encountered "propeller head" as a modifier of
"English major".

Jeff Prucher