Beans, etc, PS: The Battle Hymn...

Fri Jun 8 20:01:19 UTC 2007

On top of old Smoky, all covered with blood
I shot my poor teacher with a .44 slug.
I went to her funeral, I went to her grave
But instead of throwing flowers, I threw hand grenades.

I also had the .44 version rather than tangerines. I didn't realize what
I violent neighborhood I grew up in, lol. BB