Fajita (1971); O.T. personal info

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 30 02:31:14 UTC 2007

O.T. PERSONAL INFO
I just learned that I got a waiver from the Texas Board of Law Examiners
(I'd applied in January) and will not have to take the Texas bar exam in  July.
Today, my wife and I bought a house in the Senna Hills section of Austin,
Texas. We have been renting at Plum Creek in Kyle, Texas. E-mail me  privately
for those who would like the actual address. We'll move to the new  house after
a paint job, etc.
The home (built in 1997, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, an office, a fireplace,  an
historic salt lick!, 3,300 square feet; two blocks from the community pool,
basketball court, tennis courts) is costing just a little more than my former
Manhattan (NYC) studio apartment (575 square feet). The Eanes school
district is in the top 100 in the U.S. The shops at the Galleria (3 minutes  away)
have just opened, and the Hill Country Galleria mall will open in the  fall.
_http://www.hillcountrygalleria.com/_ (http://www.hillcountrygalleria.com/)

_http://www.sennahillsaustin.com/_ (http://www.sennahillsaustin.com/)
FAJITA
NewspaperArchive just added the Brownsville (TX) Herald (1971-1976),  and a
"fajita" can be found there.
_http://www.newspaperarchive.com/NewContent.aspx_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/NewContent.aspx)

Available 6/28/2007

Title: Brownsville Herald, The  Country: United States Of America  State:
Texas  City: Brownsville  Page Count: 50309  Date(s): 1971 - 1976
3 April 1969, Brownsville (TX) Herald, pg. 8 ad:
BEEF SKIRTS lb. ... 79c
LOPEZ SUPER MARKET
8 July 1971, Brownsville (TX) Herald, pg. 16 ad:
FAJITAS
BEEF
SKIRTS
$1.05 LB.