Jack and Jill Bathroom

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 3 02:38:12 UTC 2007

JACK AND JILL BATHROOM--12,900 Google hits
JACK AND JILL BATH--19,000 Google hits
My wife and I went house-hunting and saw some beautiful homes. One has a
"jack and jill bathroom," or a bathroom between two rooms. Not in OED or Double
Tongued.Word Wrester.
Checking the Double Tongued Word Wrester, I see that Grant made entries
today for "hangtown fry" (that I'd posted here long ago) and "Sacratomato" (an
entry that's on my website). Another new citation is "red chip," that was also
posted on ADS-L years ago. Grant works too hard.
http://www.aol.com.