Harvard of the South (HotS); Harvard on the Hocking; Harvard on the Highway...

Susan Burt smburt at ILSTU.EDU
Sun Mar 4 21:20:28 UTC 2007

I spent a year at McGill and had no idea it was called the
"Harvard-on-the-St.Lawrence."

On the other hand, once I spotted someone in a University of Chicago
sweatshirt that was emblazoned with:

"Harvard, the University of Chicago of the East."

Susan