'fountain drink with mixed flavors'

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Mar 21 14:40:42 UTC 2007

My husband and his coworkers during his fry-cook high school days
would drink a Klingon Killer at work: a mix of all the fountain
sodas. I think the term was private to the crew at that fried chicken
restaurant (local, family run, not chain). Now our sons ask for
Klingon Killers at home: there's no set ingreient list: it depends on
what's at hand.

---Amy West