Nappy-headed Hos (Was: "Nappy-headed who'es" redux)

Reinhold (Rey) Aman aman at SONIC.NET
Sun May 20 20:23:34 UTC 2007

Michael Quinion wrote:

> Reinhold Aman wrote:

> > Like every twit and twat who has bitched about my verbal aggression
> > against fools and non-clinical morons, you yourself engage in quite
> > nasty verbal aggression.  (Don't feel bad about it -- I have
> > witnessed this fact since the 1970s.)  Slyly -- like a woman à la
> > Beverly Olson Flanigan -- you are accusing me of suffering from a
> > personality disorder and turning this refined, civility-oozing list
> > into a spittoon.

> You've gone too far, Mr Aman.

Specifically where, Michael?

> You should apologise to James Harbeck

Why, Michael, and for what?  See his words paraphrased above?  James
Harbeck indirectly accused me of suffering from a personality disorder
and turning this civil list into a spittoon.  And *I* should apologize
to *him*?

I don't care much for ignorant amateur shrinks and "civil" folks who
liken my words to phlegm.

> and leave this forum at once and for ever.

In your dreams.  Michael, Michael, don't you know that the three
dumbest things one can do are (1) to publicly *plonk* others, (2) to
brag about one's kill file, and especially (3) to tell anyone in
newsgroups, lists, and forums/fora to leave?

Yours, etc.

Reinhold (Rey) Aman
*Still* hanging around