"purity ring"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 24 18:38:10 UTC 2007

"Circle jerk"? That sounds as though it may be a synonym of "roun(d)
poun(d)," an um-game in which a bunch of guys sit in a circle and each
masturbates the guy to his left. The first one to ejaculate wins. (So
I've been told. An Army buddy said that playing this um-game was the
way in which he learned to masturbate.}

-Wilson

On 5/24/07, Charles Doyle <cdoyle at uga.edu> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Charles Doyle <cdoyle at UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: "purity ring"
>
> I was hoping a purity ring would be the opposite of a circle jerk.
>
> --Charlie

-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens