"Railway" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Nov 8 14:48:47 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Another American usage:

"One toke over the line sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
Sittin' downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line"

Lyrics from "One Toke over the Line" by Brewer and Shipley

(And an ADS-L connection:  Tom Shipley apparently is a colleague of
Gerald Cohen's at U-MO Rolla -- wikipedia says "He is manager of
distance learning, video, audio, and other special video
productions for the university.")