Balderdash & Piffle (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Oct 19 16:55:16 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

As I understand it, these names are not those people who researched a
term, but those who sent info to the "B&P" team who were producing the
show.

I sent contributions to 'balderdash at bbc.co.uk'.  They weren't useful, so
I don't appear in the Hall of Fame.

I suppose I could have sent the early Bloody Mary citation you found to
them, and appeared on the list.  But that's not how I roll.