one-time "whenever", live

Montgomery Michael ullans at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 2 04:46:19 UTC 2007

Hey Larry

Is "episodic whenever" your term?  I wouldn't use
because it encompasses a range of non-requentative
occurrences, some of the instantaneous but other of
very long durational.  Of course, some are ambiguous
between frequentative, which I think causes a fair
number of them to be clamouflaged.

Michael

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/