Page numbers (Was: Re: [ADS-L] antedating of papiros(a) (1852))

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 4 15:45:32 UTC 2007

I'll second this.  And if we're talking an internet address, please give it
as well.  That would be great.

See truespel.com - and the 4  truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at
authorhouse.com.

>From: Jesse Sheidlower <jester at PANIX.COM>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: Page numbers (Was: Re: [ADS-L] antedating of papiros(a) (1852))
>Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:16:17 -0400

>-----------------------
>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       Jesse Sheidlower <jester at PANIX.COM>
>Subject:      Page numbers (Was: Re: [ADS-L] antedating of papiros(a)
>(1852))
>
>On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 09:10:41AM -0400, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:
> >
> > Is there a page number for this?
>
>Actually this comment applies in general--for people who post
>antedatings to OED, we would be most appreciative if you could
>indicate page and (if applicable) column, section,
>etc. numbers/names. We don't always have access to the
>databases people use, and even if we do, it's time consuming
>to check them, and we'd rather have as much information up
>front as possible.
>
>Thank you. We truly appreciate the effort people spend in
>making such discoveries.
>
>Jesse Sheidlower
>OED

Get the device you want, with the Hotmail® you love.
http://www.windowsmobile.com/hotmailmobile?ocid=MobileHMTagline_1