Fries

Matthew Gordon gordonmj at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Sep 13 18:41:06 UTC 2007

Thank you Michael and Arnold for the quick replies.

I'm glad it's /friz/ as that will be easier for me to remember since
Linguistics was housed in the /friz/ building at Michigan when I was there
even though it was spelled Frieze.

Note to other Michigan lingusitics alumni: A quick search turned up news
that the Frieze building was demolished last spring!

-