Heel or Boot (end slice of bread); NewspaperArchive not updating?

Leslie Decker leslie at FAMILYDECKER.ORG
Mon Sep 24 04:40:20 UTC 2007

I'm also going to put in a vote for 'heel'.  I'm an Austin resident
originally from Hutto, TX who also spent 10 years in Bastrop while
growing up.  Family is from Williamson and Travis counties.

I have never heard 'boot'.

Cheers,

Leslie Decker