Fred Shapiro

Thu Apr 3 13:50:53 UTC 2008

We seem to be an unworldly lot here, too busy trying to spot the next WOTY to pay attention to our portfolios, so you all seem to have missed that Fred was mentioned in the NYTimes' Business Section this past Monday.  For my part, I read the Business Section every day, being interested in the crime news.  As soon as I saw that Fred hadn't been indicted for anything, I stopped reading, of course.  It was something about a "Computer Quotations Project".

March 31, 2008, section C, p. 6, cols. 1-2.

GAT

George A. Thompson