Rosa/rowz@

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Apr 20 17:00:56 UTC 2008

I am now unclear on the difference between rOs@
and rowz at .  Damian wrote he did not mean by the
latter "_row_ 'loud noise'", which is how I had
read it.  I would pronounce Rosa as "row" of "row
your boat", as I think is the English-American
way.  Which of the two symbolozations is that?

I don't know many American Sophias either, but I
wouldn't say s at fi:@] or [s at fai@ -- definitely so-fee- at .

Joel