Rosa/rowz@

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 21 18:00:19 UTC 2008

I'd like to hear examples of these things. For sample words spoken in other languages try travlang.com. They have words of the day in other languages.  I don't believe off-glides are part of diphthongs such as for the long vowels.  Off glides happen before some consonants and not before others.  To me all long vowels sound like one-phthong not two. I'd be glad to hear words spoken in m-w.com that illustrate the difference.  Or perhaps a qlippit as I have sent here.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008