[1966] "Black Friday" (day after Thanksgiving)

Fri Apr 25 04:35:02 UTC 2008

 From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_%281869%29

Black Friday, September 24, 1869, also known as the Fisk-Gould
Scandal, was a financial panic in the United States caused by two
speculators' efforts to corner the gold market on the New York Gold
Exchange. It was one of several scandals that rocked the presidency of
Ulysses S. Grant.

BB