Chinglish

Gordon, Matthew J. GordonMJ at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Aug 28 20:15:31 UTC 2008

You can also download the wav files directly from m-w.com

On a Mac you just click the sound icon which opens a new window to play the
sound. Then you hold down 'control' and click the "click here to listen with
default audio browser" link. This gives you the option to download the
linked file which is in wav format and is readable in Praat.