From today's NYT

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 22:47:43 UTC 2008

The speaker quoted is the publisher of the Roanoke, AL, People's Voice
African-American Weekly News:

"Those [black voters] that _might would consider_ voting for Barack ..."

I've also come across an example of "baby-mama" ([sic] it was at the
line break, so there was no way to tell whether the writer might not
have had in mind "babymama") in print, but I've carelessly managed to
lose it. It was in either the NYT or the Boston Globe.

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens