"hot dog" T.A. Dorgan story in St. Louis Post-Dispatch (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Jul 3 15:14:22 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The Post Dispatch made the same mistake in 2006 ("HOT CORNER" St. Louis
Post-Dispatch (MO) - July 30, 2006
Author: DERRICK GOOLD, p. D7); likewise The Bangor ME Daily News ("This
month, we celebrate the hot dog" Bangor Daily News (ME) - July 13, 2006
TOM WEBER: p. B1); Portland Oregonian ("NEWS Q&A - I have always
wondered how hot dogs got such an odd name" Oregonian, The (Portland,
OR) - July 4, 2006 p. A01); Palm Springs Desert Sun ("The All-American
dog - well, sort of" Desert Sun, The (Palm Springs, CA) - April 13, 2006
Author: The Desert Sun, Staff p. P11); San Diego Union Tribune ("Babe
not alone in his love of hot dogs" San Diego Union-Tribune, The (CA) -
November 26, 2005 Author: Don Freeman p. E-9), and a bunch of other
newspapers in Newsbank.

Gerry, and others -- do you want an electronic copy of the 2004 article
you mention below?