I've bitten off more than I can eschew

Rex W. Stocklin listcatcher at REXSTOCKLIN.COM
Mon Jul 14 02:49:38 UTC 2008

At 8:02 PM -0400 7/11/08, Sam Clements wrote:

>Oh, wait.  You specifically said "...an audio snippet in vogue."
>
>Does that mean you need the "correct" spelling this year?

Sam, you skewer, but I'll leave the "mea bad" alone for now, as it
would seem in this age of fluid usage, diction, vocabulary, that my
poor sentence isn't entirely out of place.

At any rate, I DO appreciate the succinct, decisive responses. I can
return to a lessened state of anxiety, and my wife can carry on in
full confidence.

Slainte
Rex
Fishers