Who's diddling and how?

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 16 05:24:06 UTC 2008

This has been a rather long thread, and I don't *think* anyone's mentioned
this yet.

WG writes:

>IMO:
>
>"She fucked him [either by giving him some... "

This may be a key distinction in semantic relations.  She can fuck him by
letting him fuck her.  This can be especially true when used in a derogatory
sense, e.g.,  "I can't believe she fucked him."   Who's diddling whom here
(in the penetrator/-tee sense, or even in the "who's on top" sense) doesn't
have that much to do with it, rather in this case, it's all about who's a
willing participant.

Yet more slipperiness from English's most adaptable word.