Chinese character test

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Mar 3 02:15:01 UTC 2008

At 3/2/2008 09:04 PM, Laurence Horn wrote:
>What has always puzzled me is that "styles" and fonts are regularized
>(i.e. removed) for messages sent to ADS.

This may have been to help out those who didn't have capabilities for
extended character sets and styles; or to keep the archives readable
for those who read messages there.  (Styled text in an archive can be
very annoying, I'm told by people who read email lists from
archives.  Another list I'm on refuses styled mail -- I can't even
send it italics.)

Joel