"teasers"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Mar 28 16:16:54 UTC 2008

Are they sometimes called "sidebars"?  I know this term usually
refers to an ancillary piece, but I think I've seen it also used to
refer to the "teasers".

By the way, this week the Times seems to have expanded to three pages
of "Inside the Times" -- one of which refers outside, to its web site
-- in addition to the bottom-of-the-first-page teasers.

Joel