Pretty hooters?

Sat Mar 29 16:52:35 UTC 2008

Sorry, I just spelled it wrong. In the South it should have been "a purrrty set of hooters."

------Original Message------
From: George Thompson
To: ronbutters at aol.com
Sent: Mar 28, 2008 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: that sucks

Ron Butters proposes a sentence containing the words "a pretty set of hooters"

Is it likely that "pretty" and "hooters" would ever coexist (cohabit) together in a phrase?

That is, I suppose that men who think in terms of "hooters" think of them as "awesome" or similar, rather than as "pretty".

GAT

George A. Thompson