Noah the Lexicographer finds Republican candidates' words lack . . . definition

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 5 19:47:57 UTC 2008

White Republicans: "In your heart, you know he's right!"

Black Democrats: "In your heart, you know he's white!"

This parody was widespread in roughly what is now known as
"South-Central." At the time, this part of town was known among blacks
as the "East Side" (not to be confused with East L.A., the main
"Spanish" - the usual L.A. BE term for anyone or anything associated
primarily with the Spanish language - part of town), the "West Side,"
and Watts.

-Wilson

-----
-Mark Twain