Written by a (spiritual) descendant of Dickens?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Sep 19 16:22:37 UTC 2008

Wilson, you and Jon are on the way towards dissuading me from a life
task: to read more of Dickens!

At 9/19/2008 11:22 AM, Wilson Gray wrote:

>"It appears that desktop-based applications are more secure from face
>value,

Incomprehensible.  Or did he mean "more secure from Facebook"?

>but our model discounts data loss from hard
>drive failures, bad backups, and all of the other means that isolated
>pieces of hardware can refuse to work. When you add in the added
>convenience of accessible-from-anywhere, continuously backed-up, low
>administration services,

I prefer high administration services -- with lower cost.

Joel