Jesse on NPR talking about the origin of "pink slip"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 11 01:47:26 UTC 2009

Great stuff from ted.com.  The site below is on global trends of the last 50 or so years.  Well done with a slight Swedish accent by Hans Rosling.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen.html

I notice the accent of the speaker says

Income  ~eenkum
include  ~eenklued
instantly  ~eenstantlee

A few months ago I heard the word "Finland" spoken by the prime minister of Finland as ~Feenlind.

The letter "i" as "long e" ~ee; do our preconceived notions not notice it.

see truespel.com