bushmeat

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 10 03:33:18 UTC 2009

Greasy chicken, though.  Bush cat does too.  The Ekpari, on the
northern edge of Ogoja Province in Nigeria, have two words for "cat,"
depending on whether it's domesticated or feral.  They hunt and eat
the feral ones and consider them a different variety from the ones
they keep around the compound.

Herb