web of language (free) subscriptions now up and running

Dennis Baron debaron at ILLINOIS.EDU
Sun Aug 23 06:00:50 UTC 2009

You can now subscribe to the Web of Language and receive an email each
time there's a new post (this means that if you don't want to
subscribe, you';ll stop getting unwanted emails from me).

To subscribe, just go to the Web of Language site, scroll down to the
bottom of the page, and click on the "subscribe" link. Then follow the
directions (I think it essentially asks for your email address, and
you may get an email asking you to verify your subscription). Once you
subscribe, you should get a brief email with a link to click each time
there's a new post.

Here, one last time, is the link to follow:

http://www.illinois.edu/goto/weboflanguage

I hope all of you who are interested click the link and subscribe.
Feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested so
that they can subscribe as well.  I will continue to update WOL posts
on twitter (@DrGrammar).

Best,

Dennis
____________________