Surprise

Alison Murie sagehen7470 at ATT.NET
Thu Feb 19 15:14:48 UTC 2009

Right on, Scot!
There's a sort of inherent contradiction in this whole enterprise of
totally revising the written language when so little regard is shown
for literature.
I was sitting here bemusedly regarding TZ's curious post (below)  &
thinking it odd that TZ has no apparent interest in the development of
English  & the riches hinted at by the retained spellings of
centuries, & wondering how to put it, when  your post popped up.
AM