~ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scot LaFaive slafaive at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 19 23:08:58 UTC 2009

>There is a standard USA pronunciation.

My vote for Tom's most incredible proclamation yet. Seriously, any bubble
gum chewing freshman in Linguistics 101 could tell you differently. I'm not
an elitist, but I have to ask Tom: have you ever taken even one course
(college or otherwise) on basic linguistics? I'm not trying to be hurtful;
I'm just in shock at the above statement.

Scot