Rare Dialects

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 03:51:50 UTC 2009

I had a tech rep on the phone that often slurred words in that he did not pronounce them well, usually when he talked too fast.  Slurred speech need not infer incapacitation of any sort.  Checking definitions does not infer so.
http://www.answers.com/topic/slur

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009