Eggcorns?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 13 14:54:40 UTC 2009

Not to mention that, in the original, 'work-case scenario' is in
quotes, from which one can infer that the writer was aware that the
phrase was not standard. And, of course, jargon rarely makes sense to
outsiders.

Please accept my apologies for having wasted the time of two people with this.

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain