Heard on the Steve Wilkos Show: "Leg" = "ass"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 1 13:18:11 UTC 2009

Back in the late '50's and early '60's, in military BE, "leg" was
often used euphemistically in place of "ass" in sex talk: "get some
leg" = "get some ass." However, after I got out of the military, I
never heard the term used again. But, apparently, it's not dead.

Forty-three-year-old black male speaker:

"I had just got out of prison. I wasn't but looking for a piece of
ass, some _leg_. So, I called the chat line."

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain