Heard on the Steve Wilkos Show: "Leg" = "ass"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 1 14:56:19 UTC 2009

HDAS I prints a number of exx., though nothing before 1966. The first ex.
comes from the late, sort-of-great Hunter S. Thompson.

Slang originally specific to BE was poorly documented in print before the
'60s & '70s.

Just another doctoral diz suggestion for some whippersnapper.

JL