Where Sanford was when the forest burned [Was: Where were you when the sewers exploded?]

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 26 03:17:02 UTC 2009

My wife just told me that the SC governor doesn't have much power, the way
the state gov't is arranged, but they do need him for calling out the Nat'l
Guard. So uncovered absence during a major emergency like that is doubly
bad.

m a m