Wedge and schwa

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 15:40:26 UTC 2009

Can anybody figure out how to get sound files in this forum to be included in a reasonable way.  We need to hear these sounds.

I may be the only person to have done it.  I've done it in a few ways before but they seam to be either decommissioned or my computer wont'handle them anymore, like qlippits from qlipmedia or daftdoggy.com.

Meanwhile, I went to hear a Beatle tribute band.  They spoke with British accents.  The words "just" and "us" were said ~joost and ~oos, with short oo as in "good" ~good.

see truespel.com