Possible eggcorn (and tuckass)

Mark Peters markpeters33 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 15 19:40:44 UTC 2009

I don't think so... I don't see any
logic to it.

But here's one I've been meaning to post: "tuckass" as a misspelling
of "tochus" or "tuchus":

I bought some damn fine coffee and can’t wait to drink it! When our hopper is
empty, you can bet your sweet tuckass I’m filling it with my delicious find.
http://www.unrelatedsidenote.com/?p=2411

Joe has been taking a lot heat from the Old Media Members of the Dead Men
Walking Press. Seems as he axed that one a simple question that exposed that
ones tuckass so that even the blind could see his butt cleveage. Lordy. Maximus
One ordered the pile on Big Joe cause ifn you can't beat them---smear'em. GO
JOE!!!
http://thecsquare.blogspot.com/2008/10/mr-clean-rocks-left-declares-war-on-joe.html

You can shave an ugly dogs tuckass and make it walk backwards but it’s still an
ugly dog.
http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2009/03/fleshing-out-possible-juvie-reform.html

You don't have to be a hobo genius to catch the train of thought behind this
one. Eggcorn Database, are you listening...

Mark